"How the Future of Primary Care and Technology Democratizes Access to Care"
The Thrive Grand Rounds Speaker Series aims to provide a forum for interprofessional learning and an opportunity to bring together industry leaders researchers and clinicians in the spirit of knowledge exchange.
Join us for a conversation between Dr. Sapna Sriram Founder and CEO of Integra and Thrive Health’s Strategic Initiative Manager Amee Choksi to discuss how future technology can enable more equitable and accessible primary care for all patients, regardless of culture or socioeconomic status.
Topics to be addressed include:
- What are the current barriers that immigrants and POC face when accessing primary care in Canada?
- What are some examples of new technologies that are enabling improved access to care?
- How are these new technologies democratizing primary care for all patients, regardless of culture or socioeconomic status?
- What steps does the Canadian healthcare industry need to take to continue to improve access to care for immigrants and POC? Furthermore, what can the healthcare industry do/has done to enable quality and equal care?
- How are Integra Health and Thrive Health part of this shift to more equitable, personalized care for Canadians?
Register for free today, and submit any advance questions for our panellists to email@example.com. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions during the session.